• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any South Londoner's

Rising_Sun

Chugging along
I recently moved here from Manchester and was wondering who else is in these here parts. Anyone in Croydon, Merton, or Wandsworth in particular. Needing a gym buddy as am a touch too self conscious for own good. Even thinking about a small group with a personal trainer. Any takers?

Hi Rising Sun,

I am not in Wandsworth but in the next town over Putney. Was looking at joining the gym but may wait until after surgery, as I don't think I would get much use out of the membership while recovering. Where abouts are you in south london.

Hiya welcome down south :D i live in Epsom so a bit far for me but maybe us south Londoners could meet up sometime maybe in Croydon or Sutton or somewhere in that area :talk017:

I live in Biggin Hill, only a few minutes drive from central Croydon and would like to meet some WLS peeps. I'm going on holiday next Saturday for a couple of weeks though.

Rose

Ah, nice to know there are a few others fairly nearby. I am on the border of Croydon & Merton (next to Mitcham Common). Will be on the look out for local meet ups.

I'm in Kenley, would be great to do a local meet up. I'm a member of LA Fitness at Purley.

Back