• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any teenagers had WLsugery

cassiek

Would be grateful for any info/advice you have to give. I have pre op on 8th march at kings

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hello hun sorry im long gone passed my teenage years but i wanted to wish the best of luck with your appt. xx

Soni.08 is a member here, believe she was quite young, but not sure if she was a teen.

Hi Cassie, we live fairly local.

Good luck Hun. Ad my open Wednesday, feeling great!!! X

Thanks all.... Find it really hard finding my way around the forum at the moment guess I will get their sooner or later. Lol

Hi Cassie, we live fairly local.

Good luck Hun. Ad my open Wednesday, feeling great!!! X

Oh your local brill. Don't. Know how to add open Wednesday ! Finding navigating around forum a bit blind at mo

I think she meant 'had my op on Wednesday' but could be wrong.
There are some peeps in their early 20's and maybe one teen that I remeber so if we keep bumping this hopefully someone nearer your age will reply.
It's a very big decision- and it's great you're researching. If you fill in your height , weight and possible op in your personal details it helps people see if you have a similar start weight/BMi and surgery and so to give more useful advice.
Oh-and welcome ;o)
xx

Thanks miss tickle

I think your right mas did mean that. Thanks for advice. No one would meet same weight etc as my daughter who I hope will be consider for el surgery as she has short statue so her weight though not that impressive is with her 'height' if u see what I mean. She is having sleep study done next thurs at kings college following day meeting team / psychologist/dietician. She so wants this, why worry is . .... Is she mentally and emotionally ready....guess that's where psych comes into play.

Maz do or did u work at e learning nursery? If u did u know my eldest daughter and her daughter?

Im not a teen but I was 23 when I started my journey. Let me know if I can help at all

I live in sussex.

Xx

Any thing you can offer I would be very grateful. I want to fully prepare my daughter don't want any surprises for her next week. She is not 14 yet and has restricted growth therefor not impressively over weight. But is as she is only height of 5yr old. She is I insulin. Resistant. Takes 1000mg metformin a day.

Lol lol lol I did mean 'had my op on Wednesday' lol lol sooo sorry that's my chunky fingers for ya!!!

Cassie I worked at just learning in duppas hill, what are there names? Xx

I think it is highly unlikely they will operate at that age but might be worth asking about the balloon?

I found that I impressed the dietician and the surgeon by having done my research so maybe get her to learn about the options so she doesnt look like she thinks its easy or a quick fix and so she understands how each one works.

Are her portions too big or does she eat the wrong things? What is her bmi xx

I think it is highly unlikely they will operate at that age but might be worth asking about the balloon?

I found that I impressed the dietician and the surgeon by having done my research so maybe get her to learn about the options so she doesnt look like she thinks its easy or a quick fix and so she understands how each one works.

Are her portions too big or does she eat the wrong things? What is her bmi xx

She meets all criteria we was told by consultant. And yes they do operate at this age lou she has medical conditions they don't help with her weight. Difficult to explain here. Shame can't inbox you yet. Get my postings up first. How do you find out how many postings you have?

She meets all criteria we was told by consultant. And yes they do operate at this age lou she has medical conditions they don't help with her weight. Difficult to explain here. Shame can't inbox you yet. Get my postings up first. How do you find out how many postings you have?

Find the threads about word association. That's ups your count, posting in them. If you are on a pc, look at your stats alongside one of your posts in this thread. It will tell you how many posts. Or click on user cp and then your profile :) x

Thank you Fuffs for your help I am grateful your all so helpful x

Thank you Fuffs for your help I am grateful your all so helpful x

My pleasure :) We love to have a friendly community here :) xxx

Yea I know Laura and Ella. My sister who is 2 yrs older than me, was in Laura's year at school. Laura knows me well we have each other on fb. Megan used to come to the nursery too so I have met her several times also.

Small world very small world.

I hope everything goes well on your pre op. do you ave an op date yet? Xx

Yea I know Laura and Ella. My sister who is 2 yrs older than me, was in Laura's year at school. Laura knows me well we have each other on fb. Megan used to come to the nursery too so I have met her several times also.

Small world very small world.

I hope everything goes well on your pre op. do you ave an op date yet? Xx

Maz would be great to meet up. It's megan having wl surgery consultation. Inbox Laura or add me if welcome x

Back