• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation 25th Nov Mr El -Hasani Cannot wait!!

Welcome to the losers bench, glad it all went ok xxxx

Morning Jayson ! :wavey: Been wondering how you've been doing :) It was good to meet you on Sunday - I don't know where the time went, we were having a good ol' natter weren't we ? Hope Dawn & I didn't tire you out too much ! :rolleyes:

Get plenty of rest now and let your body heal - if anything's worrying you, just ask away, we're all here to support you !

Take care, xxx

Welcome to the loosers bench Jayson :D Its the only time being a looser is a good thing.........have a pain free recovery and dont overdo things :D XX

Congratulations on your op, all the best wishes for your new future :)) P.S I also had my op on Sunday with Mr El-Hasani xxx

im waiting to go on dr el hasani list i see him on 20 dec to see if my mri tests are any good,the only advice ive got for you because ive been in hospital lots of times ,is a book mags ,wet wipes normal wash stuff ,juices ,change for the phone ,a flannel you can keep damp for your lips xxxgood luck let me know how you get on xx

Back