• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any Wine Coinnoseurs?

phatmomma

Wondering if we have any wine experts on here or anyone with contacts....

I'm not a big drinker, in fact i do it very rarely. But there's one day a wink when i have a little drop and i love it but nobody can tell me where to get it or what it is.....

Myself and my husband love the COMMUNION WINE at church. Does anyone know what kind of wine they have? Apart from red that is. I don't normally like red, but the communion wine is delish, unfortunately the vicar only gives us a little sip :D

Sorry Julie, Im like yourself....not much of a drinker and I hate wine....I think it all tastes like vinegar :D X

Thanks Maz, i was hoping someone would tell me what kind whether it's a shiraz or something....

Sorry Julie I think its more of a fortified wine, a ruby wine maybe?

Something like sanatogen tonic wine may be similar :confused:

phatmomma said:
Wondering if we have any wine experts on here or anyone with contacts....

I'm not a big drinker, in fact i do it very rarely. But there's one day a wink when i have a little drop and i love it but nobody can tell me where to get it or what it is.....

Myself and my husband love the COMMUNION WINE at church. Does anyone know what kind of wine they have? Apart from red that is. I don't normally like red, but the communion wine is delish, unfortunately the vicar only gives us a little sip :D

Well, here in old Virginia, USA, I go to an Anglican church. I don't drink, but my hubby knows wines very well. If i am not mistaken, I remember him saying at one point that the communion wine was port. I will ask Hubby on the AM for certain though. Are you in the US?

I'm not a wine expert but love to drink it ;)

My favourite is White Zinfandel which is a Rose wine. The best one is E&G (Ernst & Gelleo).

That's it then, i'll try a bottle of port and see if its that...

I do like the odd half glass of rose but very very rarely drink pre op or now i'm post op it's even rarer lol xx

Back