• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone been referred to St.Thomas's in London?

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has been referred to St.Thomas's in London?
I can't find out any info on any boards and am starting to worry......I know people in my area of South London are often referred to Kings College Hospital but, cannot find any info on the clinic at St. Thoms !
I did find out that the surgeon I am seeing (Mr.Botha) performs surgery at Spire Roding private hospital but, that's all I can find. Anyone know more?

hi love, i know how you feel , im at chelsea and theres been very few people on here from my hospital too,,,more so my surgeon,,,,but im sure they are just as brilliant as all the others,lol i hope any way haha ! dont worry , and good luck xxx

Thanks for the replies.

My friends' daughter has been referred to Kings via the same consultant that referred us both from his clinic at Guys.

I am so incredibly impatient at the moment, so close to the day that I see Mr.Botha....I have told myself countless times that this is a start of a very long wait till any offer may be made.....just want to find out what happens next.:sigh:

Back