• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally Referred to Tier 4 at Luton and Dunstable!!!

Trust me Foxy, I completely understand. I've been wanting this surgery for so long as well, I feel like I'm FINALLY getting somewhere. Keeping my fingers crossed for your referral to tier 4!
How long have you been on tier 3?

I have been on teir three since may 2015 so not loads of time but I've done the milk diet lost 10% as requested kept it off for 6 months now so they said would consider referral early 2016 which my next appointment is how about you when's your next appointment? ?

Hi x i have my mdt appointment in March x i am being careful to make sure i lose my weight tho cant remember if it was 5 or 10 % x good luck with ur journey xx

Hi x i have my mdt appointment in March x i am being careful to make sure i lose my weight tho cant remember if it was 5 or 10 % x good luck with ur journey xx

Thank you!!
Let us know how it goes at your MDT appointment. x

I have been on teir three since may 2015 so not loads of time but I've done the milk diet lost 10% as requested kept it off for 6 months now so they said would consider referral early 2016 which my next appointment is how about you when's your next appointment? ?

That's great! Hopefully they keep to their word.
My next appointment is January 21st with the Anaesthetist. Apparently they hold the key to whether or not I can get the surgery, so I'm a little bit nervous...

Just thought I'd update ladies..
I've been passed by the mdt and have my next appointment to see the anaesthetist and surgeon on 22nd Feb.. So excited after all the waiting and hoop jumping!
Hope you're all getting on ok! Xx

Just thought I'd update ladies..
I've been passed by the mdt and have my next appointment to see the anaesthetist and surgeon on 22nd Feb.. So excited after all the waiting and hoop jumping!
Hope you're all getting on ok! Xx

Fantastic!! You must be over the moon! February is just round the corner. Do you think you will get a surgery date at your appointment with the Surgeon? x

Oh Sam, I was so happy I hugged the nurse who gave me the yes!! I'm so happy!
I'm hoping that's what happens next :) xx

Ohhh so excited for you ladies. I'm just starting out on my journey ( eight weeks post bypass operation ) however I still remember when I was told "Yes" then it was so quick within six weeks.

That's great! Hopefully they keep to their word.
My next appointment is January 21st with the Anaesthetist. Apparently they hold the key to whether or not I can get the surgery, so I'm a little bit nervous...

I'm sure it will go swimmingly x

No sorry was under Spire Southampton

So exciting xxx nice to seenthe rough time frame they use x so about a month after mdt for anaethiatist? X

Oh Sam, I was so happy I hugged the nurse who gave me the yes!! I'm so happy!
I'm hoping that's what happens next :) xx

lol I'm sure she's used to that reaction! Really hoping you get your surgery date at your next appointment. Fingers crossed for you! x

So exciting xxx nice to seenthe rough time frame they use x so about a month after mdt for anaethiatist? X

I've not seen MDT yet, but seeing Anaesthetist on 21st. It seems to be the other way round for most people.. I'll let you know what happens at my appointment.
We have similar stats! Will be interesting to see if our journeys are alike. :D

Yes i had the ecg and heart scan then saw the medical doctor who has to write a report to clear you for surgery. I went back to Slimming World last night to get me on track Imdont know what else to do x I can do it till me next app i must lose this 5% x

Back