• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally Referred to Tier 4 at Luton and Dunstable!!!

You are moving forward now x time will go quickly. I start my LSD today and op on 16th x

Hi ladies!

Was just wondering how you are all doing with your surgeries, pre ops and post ops.
I've got mine coming up on the 15th November... 6 days!

Hope to hear from you all soon x

His Sam
Just swinging by to wish you great luck with your upcoming surgery! it's the best thing I've ever done 2+ years on I'm loving life and I'm sure you will be the same x

Hi guys I completed tier 3 at different place and completed milk diet too have 1st appointment Lad next month anyone know what to expect and timeliness etc
Many thanks

So after a year and a half, I am finally being referred to tier 4 at Luton and Dunstable! I've been booked in to get an ECG done and to see the anaesthetist. Does anyone know what happens at this appointment??

Any info would be appreciated :)
I've just joined tier 4 at Luton and Dunstable too What happened after you got onto tier 4? I have an appointment with a doctor so far but not sure what is it for ? Then I have to wait for the group mdt meeting

I've just joined tier 4 at Luton and Dunstable too What happened after you got onto tier 4? I have an appointment with a doctor so far but not sure what is it for ? Then I have to wait for the group mdt meeting
I am also at L&D. I had MDT in March and saw surgeon and anaesthetist on 15 June and have been given a date for gastric bypass on 19 September, sooo excited xxx good luck to you xxxx

I'm also at L and D and am also waiting for my MDT I've been assessed for 1 year and have seen the doctor too

Back