• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone had gastric banding done?

kebab

Tried everything - all diet clubs, councilling, gym, lighterlife, cambridge diet, psychiatric support, reductil etc. - you name it, i've been there. Lost 4.5 stone on lighterlife but had to stop due to transport problems. Took less than 3 months to put weight back on. Went to GP on Friday for help. Now my doctor says that surgery is the only option to help with my compulsive eating. She is applying for banding on the nHS and has successfully put a patient through before. Thinks I meet all requirements. Now gotta 'weight' and see. Anyone been through this?????

HELP!!!;) :eek:

Sorry I cant help but hope you get to see surgeon soon.

I was planning to have a lapband op in August in Paris, i'm on my first week of cambridge as a last attempt to lose it on my own, I have good faith in CD but if it doesn't work for me I will have the op done.

I've made a promise to myself that I WILL tackle my weight problem THIS YEAR and I am willing to go to any lengths.

Another site for you to try is LapBandTalk.com - Lap Band Talk Forum - A forum for Lap Band Discussion and Lap Band Support - Powered by vBulletin, its free and is very busy, some great people on there!! I think its an American site but there is a UK thread.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

X katie

Back