• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else..

had issues with bile? I've noticed for a while now that after I've ate - and it doesn't matter what.. I bloat, have gas and excessive bile :(

I'm aware it can be a common problem after WLS and although I've not posted in quite a while due to lots (read loads!) of problems to sort.. this is something I can't ignore and wondered whether anybody else had been through the same or similar issues?

Any and all advice appreciated

Hiya I would pop to the docs. I'm on a preventative style of tablet long term now to prevent a stomach ulcer. If I don't take them it doesn't matter what I eat good or bad I end up with a lot of acid reflux and indigestion. After a few days on the tabs I felt so much better x x might just be something simple like that x

A tablet called lanzaropsole helps with this,I've had lots of issues with bloating etc
Many of my posts on here have been me complaining about bloating/wind pain! After my bypass.
Maybe ask at doctors if you can give it a try x

A tablet called lanzaropsole helps with this,I've had lots of issues with bloating etc Many of my posts on here have been me complaining about bloating/wind pain! After my bypass. Maybe ask at doctors if you can give it a try x

I had that for 8 weeks post op too. Very handy :)

Back