• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone having there op at sunderland

Hi Bettie... good luck for Saturday!

I am hoping to come along next week for the support group, may drag my friend along too.... She had a bypass at CHS last year ;o) x

well two weeks post bypass and am a lb away from stone off ,cant believe it and I feel fantastic back to work Monday ,so far best descision I've ever made (besides my divorce lol)

well two weeks post bypass and am a lb away from stone off ,cant believe it and I feel fantastic back to work Monday ,so far best descision I've ever made (besides my divorce lol)
What an achievement well done x

Cant believe how wonderfully supportive everyone is on here ,and good luck to anyone starting their journey or getting close to an op date ,if I can help anyone at all ask away x

Hi I haven't had my op yet just waiting for a date, very exciting.*

The nurse is very nice all the staff are very supportive.*

I kept putting the support group off don't know why - but I did attend the last one and wished I had been before it's very beneficial to meet people who have been where we are right now. Also you are likely to meet people at the group who will have the same op date. So hospital will be much less daunting.*

Hope all goes well at your appointment an hope to meet u soon*

Xx*

Back