• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sunderland

Hi Lucy, You seem to be doing great. Keep going it is sooooo worth the wait.

I did so much research beforehand but you cant explain how yu are going to feel until you have been through it yourself. Everyone is different and I was a sponge for info before op, now I wish I hadnt worried so much.

I feel fantastic and healthier already and it is still really early days. xxx

Hi Lucy, You seem to be doing great. Keep going it is sooooo worth the wait. I did so much research beforehand but you cant explain how yu are going to feel until you have been through it yourself. Everyone is different and I was a sponge for info before op, now I wish I hadnt worried so much. I feel fantastic and healthier already and it is still really early days. xxx

Your doing great Joanne, I think it's been easier than I expected aswell maybe because we'd read so much we knew what to expect

Hi Tracey- you were right, my posts answering you did show up….3 times..sorry about that everyone!

Lucy- well done with your weight loss so far, you are doing great :)

Hi Tracey- you were right, my posts answering you did show up….3 times..sorry about that everyone! Lucy- well done with your weight loss so far, you are doing great :)
Mr Small is the head of bariatric team but I believe there's 3 other surgeons on the team, mr balpuri did my op no complaints, there's also a dr called mr Jennings and someone else so I guess you could be seen by any of them, they all seem straight forward and easy to speak to :)

Thats good to hear Tracey, makes things easier :)

Ok so a little update, I put on 5kg on top of what I was. They gave me another weigh in date and I've lost that 5kg but still have another 5 to go. I already had my two weigh inns so my case has been discussed at the commissioning board this morning. Just waiting for the phone cal, to see if I gave to go back to the beginning or they are going to give me another appointment to lose the other 5kg OR they are giving me the OK for surgery! The wait is killing me!

Ok so a little update, I put on 5kg on top of what I was. They gave me another weigh in date and I've lost that 5kg but still have another 5 to go. I already had my two weigh inns so my case has been discussed at the commissioning board this morning. Just waiting for the phone cal, to see if I gave to go back to the beginning or they are going to give me another appointment to lose the other 5kg OR they are giving me the OK for surgery! The wait is killing me!

Hi Lucy
I was discussed at MDT at Sunderland today too!It's awful waiting to hear isn't it? I have already been to MDT and had an endoscopy but there were things showed up during this endoscopy so I now have to be re-discussed. I have to ring the secretary on Wednesday. Just hoping to be given a date. Have you had your endoscopy yet?
Good luck, hope you hear soon x

They are giving me another 3 month to loose the 5kg thank god!!!!! Deffo going to get it off in time!

Hi everybody I see no one has posted here in a few months but I'm hoping to have surgery at Sunderland I have my appointment at the end of this month to see if I've met my weight loss target can anyone tell me what to expect at this appointment is it just a matter of been weighed and that's it thank you

Ive been waiting 2 years from my seminar date for mini bypass under mr shroeder was anyone else done by him and did you have any problems i have a appointment on 20th sept

Back