• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone live in the North East waiting for a surgery

babybell

Hey,

Is there anyone living in the north east and would like to meet for a coffee, im hoping to go to the next sunderland meeting at the end of the month but would like to have a chat with someone in the same boat as myself, all my friends dont really get it or are stick thin. xx

Hi hun
Hi hun, I'm from South Shields, am waiting for a bypass (hopefully) and am hoping to be put on the waiting list at my appointment on 16th August.

There are quite a few of us in the North East. I'd certainly be happy to meet up for coffee. I'm sure there's the possibility of getting a few of us together. j.u.s.t.l.i.z will no doubt be about soon, she organises the meetings at the hospital & has a huge wealth of information.

Feel free to send me a message or add me on facebook.

Great thank you , im on Facebook just look up wendy williams and ive got bunny ears on...hehehe hen night pic. i feel im abit lost . xx

i added you , just seen ya link on ya page. xxx

There's a group of pre and post oppers that get together for a coffee, aside from the hospital meetings. This gives an opportunity for those from the north east who are not opped on at Sunderland to join us too, but is also a less formal get together. Originally we met up at the Metro Centre but last time we met up at Dalton Park (this was mainly for my benefit as its a shorter journey for me because i live so far away !!)
We haven't set a date for the next one yet, but i did say to Liz we should sort one for August, so i might do a link on the Sunderland meetings section and see what dates people are available.

Great , id love that. thanks. xx

Oops. Checked my diary. I have no Saturdays free till 28th August, which is after the meeting but i will mention it to Liz and see if she can rally the troops !

i cant do a coffee meet this month as its the school holidays and i got pauls birthday on 1 of the sats and our wedding anniversary on another sat, but i will be at the next wls meeting on the 26th, august is a really bad month for me :( x

I'm in york but could probably travel up north a bit for a meet up if you're all planning to get together. It's a bit difficult right now as my puppy is still too young to be left on his own for too long but i could maybe organise for someone to look after him for the day.

hi i live in sunderland. im 2 weeks post op. would love to see people at the sunderland support group. although all my friends are great none of them understand.

There's a group of pre and post oppers that get together for a coffee, aside from the hospital meetings. This gives an opportunity for those from the north east who are not opped on at Sunderland to join us too, but is also a less formal get together. Originally we met up at the Metro Centre but last time we met up at Dalton Park (this was mainly for my benefit as its a shorter journey for me because i live so far away !!)
We haven't set a date for the next one yet, but i did say to Liz we should sort one for August, so i might do a link on the Sunderland meetings section and see what dates people are available.

Ooh I'd like to come to that. Don't think it'll be the August one but hopefully by September?
I can find Dalton Park....I struggle with Metro Centre, I always get lost!

I'm in york but could probably travel up north a bit for a meet up if you're all planning to get together. It's a bit difficult right now as my puppy is still too young to be left on his own for too long but i could maybe organise for someone to look after him for the day.

We could maybe travel up together as you're so close to me! (well relatively speaking LOL)

yep pick a Saturday in September for dalton park and i will get the regulars together x

Back