• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone heard of Mr Angelo?

PinkyButtonz

I'm due to have a bypas on 7th October.

I got a call from the Bariatric Co-ordinator to ask if I could come in a day earlier for my op :). I said yes then went on to ask if it will still be done by Mr Mannur. I was told no, he had a urgent case to do Tuesday. Which I understand should take priority. I would be Mr Angelo.

I panicked started shaking and felt like throwing up. I had felt safe that Mr Mannur was going to do my op as I have heard nothing but good about him. I said I didn't want to sound ungateful but I'd rather wait till Mr Mannur could do my op. I was told maybe it would be done before Xmas :eek:.

After a bit more talking I was told to come in on my orginal date and she would see what she could do.

I'm still worried it will be cancelled :(. I managed to walk away from a box of Dairy Box Chocolates just about, after getting that call.

Aww Pinky

Have you still not heard any more. Well done for keeping away from the dairybox. I hope someone is along soon who can give you some feedback on Mr Angelo. I am wondering if he is from private practice. Havew a look for him on the surgicare site that Mr Mannur is on, you may find him there.

Good luck and take care Xx

Thanks for the idea Phoebe.

I look on Surgicares website and they have a Mr Mauro D'Arcangelo. Not sure if it is the same person. It says he is a Cosmetic surgeon.

Sadly I'll just have to wait and see what happens Tuesday. I'm hoping I don't get a call tomorrow and the plan has changed.

Pinkyxx

Hi all

Didnt wanna read and run, good luck xx

Got a call at 8.30am this morning for the Bariatric Co-ordinator, my op will go ahead as planned on Tuesday with Mr Mannur. They managed to swap some else. :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back