• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is their anyone else who is waiting for WLS at Walsall Manor?

Yeah I have the bloods done on 20th march and anthesist on the 7th April when do they put u on the pre op diets is anybody having to inject themselves I am not looking 4ward to that what diet as everyone picked I don't think I will pick the dairy one I love my food

how are you today Terri. Has the gall bladder settled down yet

ah im ok ta hun. Got to take zoe to a birthday party in a bit which im really looking forward to (NOT) I cant wait to be slim and actually enjoy getting ready to go out to social occasions, instead of squeezing into whatever clothes fit me and hoping there will be a quiet corner that i can sit in.

I know how u all feel all my mates are slim and im usually the one wearing all black it depresses me hardly go out anymore supposed to be goin out nxt wk for my birthday and not lookin forward to it at all! And i should be lookin forward to goin out and meeting new people even a fella! But i dont even love myself how can anybody else xx

I am on co codamol for my back and when its really bad take diclofenac but have to be careful cause tramadol and diclofenac send me loopy (yes more so than I am now, it is possible) and they send me to sleep so I tend to stick with the co codamol and just put up with the niggliness that remains, as my 2 year old would demolish the grove let alone the house whilst I was zonked. Its only really the last week or so that they have played up but I did try to cut down on my pain meds, (big mistake as the week before my monthly my back pain intensifies ten fold and yes it appears its that time(That may sound a bit vague but with PCOS I never know when I'm gonna get one til I get the symptoms or it just happens). I think I will habe to go and speak to my GP and see what he can suggest.

I must have been one of the luck ones. I didnt have to see a psychologist or do any tpye of weight management think. I saw my doctor in October for referral and had op on 2nd Jan, I could have had it just before xmas as the anethsatist offered me 4 dates to choose from

crikey that was fast Teen. I believe Stoke doesn't refer anyone unless they will agree the funding.

Back