• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone pls help

Big joe

Hi there all...pls can anyone help me....my doc referred me for the sleep apnea test....so I had to make a electronic app,and chose Walsall manor...but I'm not sure what they will do? It is a day time app,so I don't think they will keep me in or send me home with some device or something ? Thanks. Joe :confused:

Hi there's nothing to worry about its the easy test they give you a wrist strip type watch thingy with a bit that goes on your finger and that's it then go back the next day for results please don't worry if you have it I have had it for 20 years now and use a cpap machine every night it's hard at first but now I would not be without it it's good I sleep so well now and not tired furring the day
Good luck and youll be fine

Good luck I'm sure you will be fine

hiya, i too have sleep apnoea, sometimes they just do the finger test, other times they do the embletta test, which is two straps around you with a box on the front, and a thing up your nose. Both of these are ok and easy :) Sometimes they give u the results in the morning and sometimes you have to wait for them. Nothing to worry about Joe, but if you do have it, you need to be being treated before they will operate, good luck :) xxx

hi joe,
please don't worry it is a painfree procedure. i had one done a couple of weeks ago.
i went to outpatients at 3pm and they placed a monitor on my finger and attached a black box to my chest. when i was due to go to bed i placed the two tubes up my nose and secured them with tape [provided by the hosp].
my son returned the box to the hospital early the following morning and at 10.30 a.m. they phoned me to say my test was ok and that i could proceed with my op - which i am having on 08th march [gastric sleeve].
easy peasy lemon squeezy darlin - nowt to worry bout at all
best wishes

Maphillips said:
Hi there's nothing to worry about its the easy test they give you a wrist strip type watch thingy with a bit that goes on your finger and that's it then go back the next day for results please don't worry if you have it I have had it for 20 years now and use a cpap machine every night it's hard at first but now I would not be without it it's good I sleep so well now and not tired furring the day
Good luck and youll be fine

Thanks my mate...for the support.....very helpful.

Caren said:
hiya, i too have sleep apnoea, sometimes they just do the finger test, other times they do the embletta test, which is two straps around you with a box on the front, and a thing up your nose. Both of these are ok and easy :) Sometimes they give u the results in the morning and sometimes you have to wait for them. Nothing to worry about Joe, but if you do have it, you need to be being treated before they will operate, good luck :) xxx

Hi caren.hope ur ok....thanks so much for the help.take care Joe xx

genevive57 said:
hi joe,
please don't worry it is a painfree procedure. i had one done a couple of weeks ago.
i went to outpatients at 3pm and they placed a monitor on my finger and attached a black box to my chest. when i was due to go to bed i placed the two tubes up my nose and secured them with tape [provided by the hosp].
my son returned the box to the hospital early the following morning and at 10.30 a.m. they phoned me to say my test was ok and that i could proceed with my op - which i am having on 08th march [gastric sleeve].
easy peasy lemon squeezy darlin - nowt to worry bout at all
best wishes

Hi there...that's a great help,I'm at ease now,u have been very helpful....all the best for ur opp...hope all goes well,best wishes.regards Joe xx

Caren said:

Hi caren...hope ur ok....u was saying if I do have it,I need to be treated before they will operate ? But I'm bit confussed now....as to get the bypass,I need to have sleep apnea ? Pls help. Thanks

Back