• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep apnea test

Big joe

Hi there everyone...I have to go to Walsall manor for a sleep apnea test,my gp is sending me,to find out if I have it or not....if I do have sleep apnea then I can qualify for the bypass......but I have also heard if I do have it I have to get rid of it (control it) pls help little confused ? Thanks so much :confused:

Joe if you have got sleep apnoea you will be given a cpap machine to use at night this will help to control the sleep apnoea.
When it is under control they will then do the op
HTH

Joe if you have got sleep apnoea you will be given a cpap machine to use at night this will help to control the sleep apnoea.
HTH
yep! what she said :) xxx

lamornamiss said:
HTH

Hi there. Thanks so much. X

Hi caren. Thanks love. Xx

Hi pls anyone help....I am thinking of going private...anyone been with wls sugary group for gastric bypass...I'm very worried about the catheter....and the canuler in the hand,I have a very bad fear of needles n stuff.

Hi big joe
I have just two weeks,ago had a,bypass. The needle is fine bearly hurts they put mine in just before putting me to sleep I didnt have a cathator as asked not to have one as wanted to be active after. I think they said as I wasnt very big they wouldnt do it, they like you out of bed asap.

Hi big joe
I have just two weeks,ago had a,bypass. The needle is fine bearly hurts they put mine in just before putting me to sleep I didnt have a cathator as asked not to have one as wanted to be active after. I think they said as I wasnt very big they wouldnt do it, they like you out of bed asap.

Hi becky

Wow I bet ur so happy u had it all done...thanks for ur support...best of luck.takecare x

Im over the moon all I can say to anyone is keep fighting for it. I gor refused so many times and I have sever sleep apnea too but at the time my bmi was just under the requirements sadly it did go up and got the green light xx

Back