• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help

mrspplus3

hi everyone ... I joined a couple of weeks ago and wrote about how I was waiting for my next oppointment ... referred beg feb ... seminar beg of april ... follow up end april ... had to loose 1st 3lb and stop smoking within 3 months was told would have app by end july.... I never got one so rang them to be told they are behind with app and I would get one when I got one ... was impatient but still had weight to loose so didn't fuss too much ... I have just rang them again to chase things up and she said theres a cancelation for 2mw or im looking at end of year ... I panicked and took it but I still have 6lb to loose to be at the target they set im now really worried, I thought once I ahd a letter for app it would give me the push to get he rest off something to work towards now im panicking that when I go tmw and im not where they want me they will turn me away ... help please xx

Have you given up smoking and tried to lose weight? Or were you waiting on that appointment?

hi ive given up smoking and lost 11lb ... the weight has gone on and off the last few weeks ... no excuse I no but holiday with kids didn't help ... I stupidly thought that once I got my letter it would give me the kick up the bum to push myself harder for the remaining 6lb x

Honesty is the best policy - tell them that you have given up smoking - which is very important. Explain that you have put dietary changes into place and you have lost 11bs. Assure them that you will lose the six pounds - and see what happens. I don't know where you are based, but teams are usually understanding.

I would agree with the above, and also mention the stress not knowing your appt date has caused and that didn't help.

Is that where the series came from? They seem very supportive.

Honesty is the best policy! It seems very quick from referral! Good luck xx

Back