• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone sleeved by Audun Sigurdsson?

Hargs

Hi all

Just wondered if anyone was sleeved by Audun Sigurdsson in Birmigham and what your surgery and aftercare was like?

I haven't, but had a quick google of his name and he seems very experienced. His prices are the most reasonable I have found. £7000 for a gastric sleeve is amazing. Is he somebody you are considering or are you already booked in with him?

Just considering it. I had a conversation with him over the phone and he was very helpful. It was nice speaking directly to him not a company rep. Have u had surgery? If so who with?

I haven't had surgery , I'm still shopping around. Trying to find a surgeon I like and a price I can manage. I was hoping to find somewhere local but if this dr does it for 7k I don't think ill find more reasonable than that.

He said £7500 to me so maybe it's gone up? I got quoted £8000 from wlsgroup. I am more concerned about the after care. I had a band and was neglected after I had it and was seriously ill where in the country are u?

I had a sleeve funded by nhs with Mr Sigurdsson & his team,he is a well renowned surgeon,but a man of few words

Were you fine after the op? As I said in an earlier post I am concerned about the after care or 'cover' that is included after the surgery. I have read a few horror stories in here and other sites about people having problems with the sleeve and not being covered by their surgeon to have it rectified and having to pay out again. Thanks for your reply

He said £7500 to me so maybe it's gone up? I got quoted £8000 from wlsgroup. I am more concerned about the after care. I had a band and was neglected after I had it and was seriously ill where in the country are u?

I'm near Newcastle so north east, I just got the 7000 from lapbanduk website but it does say conditions apply, whatever they are? Hmm

Were you fine after the op? As I said in an earlier post I am concerned about the after care or 'cover' that is included after the surgery. I have read a few horror stories in here and other sites about people having problems with the sleeve and not being covered by their surgeon to have it rectified and having to pay out again. Thanks for your reply

I am absolutely fine,just started on pureed foods,no adverse reaction,no pain,slight discomfort when I eat too fast(steep learning curve) I have not dumped or been sick,the sleeve was not my first choice,circumstances dictated it,but having trawled the net I'm glad I am a sleever,it seems to suit me & my body,good luck with whatever you choose,you may regret it in the first week post op,most seem to shed a few tears,but after the fluid stage it becomes much easier

Glad to hear that you are well! Yes I have heard that lots of people have a little cry a couple of weeks after. Keep us posted about how you are getting on. X

Just considering it. I had a conversation with him over the phone and he was very helpful. It was nice speaking directly to him not a company rep. Have u had surgery? If so who with?
Hi, please can you give me a contact number for Mr Sigurdsson? I want my surgery with him too, but cant seem to get any contact details for him. Please help!!

Back