• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone starting their pre-op diet today?

kellou

Hi All

Ive started my milk pre-op diet today and have my op on 25th June, just wondered if anyone is at the same stage as me?

I started my pre op diet last Friday, I'm doing the total food replacement one. My surgery is 7th July. Good luck with the diet and surgery x

I start my pre-op diet next Friday. Good luck with yours and stay strong

Ali xx

I started my pre-op on Monday.
I'm only allowed non-dairy fluids like clear soup, fruit juice and frozen ice-pops.
My Roux-en-Y (full bypass) operation is on 22nd June. Looking forward to new me!

Hi Wayne, your diet sounds nicer than mine lol, it's 4pints of milk, 2 pints of other fluids and a salty drink a day. Good luck with your op, mines 25th. Can't wait x

It's sods law.
I like milk & end up on the cuppa-soup diet.
I guess they have very good reasons to determine which diet they put us on.
Good luck with your operation (band, sleeve or roux-en-y?).:confused:
Keep us updated.

By pass, it seems to have been a long drawn out process since December. Then a call yesterday and having it 25th, it seems unreal lol! Bloody typical as I did a shop yesterday ?. How about you?

Yeah. Full bypass for me too.
I should have had mine done in December, but the waiting list here keeps getting passed over because of other operations.

Nah, it should have been done by last December (2014).
It's going ahead on Monday 22nd June. Only 10 days away now.

Back