• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet

Sazzle1a

Hi

I've started my 6 day pre op today which consists of 3 shakes and 2 soups a day. I just wondered if anyone did similar and if you can have cups of tea? I'm only talking 2-3 a day but was thinking would the milk affect the diet?

Thanks x

You can have tea hunny! x

Hi

I've started my 6 day pre op today which consists of 3 shakes and 2 soups a day. I just wondered if anyone did similar and if you can have cups of tea? I'm only talking 2-3 a day but was thinking would the milk affect the diet?

Thanks x

You really need to check this with your team, none of us know what you were told you could/couldn't have so we're not in a position to advise.

Sorry!

You can have tea and skimmed milk. I had the soups and shakes, every now and then had the meals. I also had tea and skimmed milk. All allowed with Healthier Weight's pre-op diet. X

Thanks ladies. Yeah I went through healthier weight and found it easier to order the shakes, soups etc. I'd be too tempted if I could eat anything else this way I know this is what I can have in a day. Thought a few cups of tea would be fine :). Xx

Back