• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone tried Appy Feet?

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
Thought I'd treat myself so I'm off into town tomorrow to have a session at Appy Feet. Basically you sit with your feet in a tank of fish and let them eat all your dead skin away. It's meant to be really relaxing too as they nibble at your acupressure whatsit points.

Or it might just be a load of old flannel which is going to set me back £20 :D

They do nibble at the dead skin on your feet,but accupressure has to quite firmly be applied so I dont know how heavy handed the fish are!My Staffy will chew your feet for free!Gives me a pedicure every day!Maz x

My Staffy will chew your feet for free!Gives me a pedicure every day!Maz x

LOL to funny

I'm a chicken the fish would probably freak me out, i'm not good with moving things

my eldest daughter is taking me to the trafford centre to have it done, its my christmas pressie, but we havent been able to find a mutually available time yet, im a bit wary about it, cos the thought of fishes messing with my feet sounds a bit funny, but im willing to give it a try.

Ive nbearly been in the one in the Trafford Centre a few times Dawn, it looks brilliant but theres been a queue when Ive been there. If I go and theres no queue I will deffinately give it a go :D I dont think they do accupressure do they? All Ive been told is they eat the dead skin off your feet ......nice! They are cute too XX

the only thing i'm not looking forward to is being gawped at by all the passing tourists. you have to sit in front of the window with your feet in the tank.

Oohh I like the sound of this ! Do you think my puffa fish would fancy a nibble on me bunions ? He eats anything alive that goes in his tank lol.

They are only small fish lol....and they are deffinately not piranhas so no need to be scared :D In fact Im sure they dont even have teeth XX

i had it done for the first time last week, it was VERY tickly for the first few minutes, but then felt like pins and needles. it was lovely! my feet felt dead shiny afterwards, you'll love it! x

I had it done at Stretford Arndale just before Christmas. I found it very relaxing and my feet were lovely and smooth afterwards. I don't think they do acupressure though, just remove the dead skin.

Twenty quid is a good buy. The one by me is £35.00! I 'd love to give it a go.
Hope you enjoy it
xx

how many fish are there in the tank, and is the water warm, id hate my feet in cold water, theyre always cold at the best of times. part of me is looking forward to going and part of me is a bit scared. its just the thought of it,

ewwwwww! imagine how many ppls feet they have sucked on tho? errrrr how many ppls feet have been in that water? eeeerrrr lol what if sum1s had there feet in the water with verukas?

Err. You've put me right off now Keeley! lol
I guess if they're eating a lot they'r pooping alot too....
They must have a super duper filter system???

Back