• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Apologies

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys

Just wanted to put out a huge apology for not being around much to support you lovely peeps recently. I have so much going on that involves a lot of soul searching just now and sometimes it weighs heavy (pardon the pun lol) on my mind. I am still reading posts when i can and I will try and keep up. For those of you who have me on facebook or my mob number you will always get me there anytime you need me. I will keeping popping in but just didn't want you guys to think i wasn't bothering! Big hugs to everyone xxxxx

arghhhhh sweets nice to see you posting! dont apologise tho, sometimes life can be more busy than usual hey.... hope your well xxx

Allie Angel, we all know how busy life can be with families, working etc, etc... never any need to apologise precious.

Friends are always there when you have a chance to catch up and never feel under any pressure... we all understand.

Take care and keep in touch when you can, you always know where we are and can text also anytime if you need me, love you very much and thinking of you...

Relax and enjoy your Sunday....

Love and hugs always Angel xxx

Hi Allie McAnally :D Lovely to see you.....dont worry about not being here every day!
Take care our little highland hottie ;) XX

You're missed but I'm sure we all understand. Sending much love.
Grace

Hope everything is ok for you honey & we'll look forward to seeing you back on here very soon.

xxx

Love you Ally MacaNally x

Tut Allie, how dare you have a family and a life :) Seriously lovely lady you are here for the duration and always have a supportive piece of advice in times of need...

Hope your 'stuff' gets sorted and life returns to peace and tranquility for you soon xxx

hey allie so good to hear from you. I am the same, but I always try and make time to read the posts. Think it keeps me normal :)

hope you are ok Allie x

Aw Thanks guys for all the supportive words it means a lot to have such lovely friends in my corner. I am basically so far ok but one thing this surgery has taught me is that a lot of reflection takes place! Thats what i'm doing now some major decisions probably need to be made but i'm struggling with them so just trying to hold on lol for now. I will be more than happy to share with you guys once i make sense of it all. In the meantime i really do value your kind words they really do help. Love you all lots of big hugs
Allie xxxxx

Allie Im in kind of the same position as you right now, lots of reflection and soul searching going on and it has kept me away. Personally I am shocked that things I never thought would be an issue to me are now an issue and its messing with my head.
I hope your stuff gets sorted soon and you feel better about things.
Take care xxx
Steph xx

Hi Allie, hope everything gets sorted out for you soon - it's been such a busy year for you.
You've got my number if you need a chat or if you want to escape from the Isles for a while, you're always welcome here in Glasgow. Take care Anne x

Oh aye! Whats goin on here then :eek: Two timing me the pair of ya? XX

I wish LOL. No honey I'm in the middle of a crappy time and Alli is a great listener

Back