• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Manor patients -Well I have been quiet for a while

Linski

Hi all you Walsall Manor guys.

Any update on waiting times recently? I am getting twitchy and wanting to ring the lovely Tracey Lowe on wait times. I have had my appontment through for Sleep studies for New Cross. Tracey told me to ask my GP to refer me? April 4th it is. She said I was looking at September time does anyone think this is realistic or just wishful thinking? She said with the new surgeon she was hoping that wait times would be shorter come the summer?

Keep the faith!

Linski xxx

Hi Linski. I am sure the waiting lists are going to shorten because the local PCT's who use Walsall are trying to steer people through weight management and have also increased the criteria for surgery. I was talking to my GP about it today. Although technically there is an extra surgeon, Mr Khan has been promoted and is not doing as many operations as he used to.

I hope you get some news soon.

tranquil x

You may have been quiet Lin but you are never far from my thoughts. I have no idea about waiting times but just hope you get your answers soon xxx

Hi Tranquil it is really lovely to hear from you. Thanks for the update I am going to ring them tomorrow just to see really. How are you doing with your band? I hope you are well.

LINSKI XXX

Hi Tranquil it is really lovely to hear from you. Thanks for the update I am going to ring them tomorrow just to see really. How are you doing with your band? I hope you are well.

LINSKI XXX

I am well thanks and getting on with the band. I am hoping to go back to work at the beginning of March which I am dreading.

It can do no harm ringing WM. Good luck.

tranquil x

Back