• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Decision made!!

ditzeeblonde

Well after two weeks of deliberation since finding out I had my funding, alot of soul searching wondering if this is the right route for me to take, if I prefer band, bypass or sleeve & debating on which hospital to get referred to I have finally made a decision...

Charing cross & a sleeve would be my first choice!

So thats it... I feel like my journey is beginning now & that I am on the right route although I'm pretty sure I shall continue to analyse this thousands of times more!!

Thanks you to everyone who has helped me come to this decision, if that being by answering my posts & pm's or just by posting interesting questions yourself (especially Cah-ching!!)

I feel really calm about this now after 2 weeks of anxiousness!!

Thanks again everyone on this site... I wouldn't be heading this way if it wasn't for you guys. xxxx

I'm glad you've come to a decision. Charing Cross will really take care of you. Good luck xx

Well done on making your decision, wishing you lots of luck for the rest of you journey x

just want to add my good luck wishes, and I totally agree about the information and help from this site, everyone is wonderful xxx

Great news, here's hoping it goes quickly now xx

Bet you feel better now you've made that decision.
On with the journey now then xx

Hey BB. Haven't seen a surgeon yet as I've only just got funding & decided which hospital to get refere too... am hoping for a sleeve but know that it will be down to them to make the final decision. x

Back