• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

App tomorrow and scared...

kirstyjade

I'm on the waiting list for a bypass at derby hospital and iv got a app with the dietician tomorrow and I'm so scared there going to take me off the list as my scales say I'm exactly the same as when I last went but my worry is there scales are not going to be exactly the same as mine and if I weigh even a pound more on the I'm afraid they might take me off the list
I'm so stupid for getting myself into this mess I put a stone on over the past 3 months but iv lost it again in this last week

Why can't I just keep my greedy mouth closed then I wouldn't be in this mess ...... :(

Dont worry about it, I have been told that a couple of pounds wont matter as long as you have lost something and it looks like your making an effort. Good luck let us know how you get on. ps try not to lose sleep tonight as you will be all the more hungry tomorrow xx :jelous:

hi kirsty don't be so hard on yourself hun , i thought the same has you and when i went i lost 4lb that was beginning of jan he then said i had to lose 2 ilb week i got weighed yestaday and i put 9lb on so now im worrying because when i go for my pre op appointment if i havnt got a loss he wont do the op they told me to start my pre op diet now so i will stick to it and loss what i put on and some

That's the thing though I probly won't have lost anything if there scales are higher than mine I will have put on a couple of pound :(

Kirsty don't worry, it will be fine. Just explain to them what's happened. They are very understanding. They aren't going to take you off the list for a small gain xx

I hope they understand and give me another chance, I'm on my way to the train station now iv got nervousness butterfly's can't wait for this app to be over...

ahh great news well done hunnie xx

Thanks I'm so pleased it went well, I'm not going to let the same happen when I go for my next app in may I'm going to make sure I continue to lose now x

Well done kirsty :) you probably lost that 7lb worrying ha ha x

Hey, hopefully you will be fine but lets face it if any of us could have "kept our greedy mouths closed", we wouldn't be on this forum. Don't judge yourself so harshly........it's the long game that counts. Very best of luck. x

Back