• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dietician app tomorrow .........

xamy26x

And I'm scared I've either put weight on or stayed the same. I'm dreading it what if I've put a tiny bit of weight on will that mean its all off for me? :( I've been on the waiting list 5 n a half months if be gutted for it all to be over

I was told at the initial appointment if its only a couple of lb they would do it but they told me that a woman had put on 10lb before surgery and was refused the op. Try not to worry too much and invest in a good set of scales. Also if you feel like you need to lose alot of weight quickly try the harcombe diet phase 1 for 5 days, I lost 10lb in those 5 days I did it. Its a bit like the atkins but with small amounts of carbs and vegs. Good luck xx

And I'm scared I've either put weight on or stayed the same. I'm dreading it what if I've put a tiny bit of weight on will that mean its all off for me? :( I've been on the waiting list 5 n a half months if be gutted for it all to be over
I'm also on the waiting list at derby iv been on the list nearly 7 months, at my last dietician app I was also worried I had put on weight but I hadn't I had lost 7lbs but she told me that there very strict and whatever you weight at the app when you was put on the list you either need to be the same or less even a 1lb on means they will take you off the waiting list, but in special cases they give you until your next app to lose the weight, I have an app in may and iv put on over a stone so I'm on a mad crash diet to lose it now and I'm also scared as I'm so close to my op which should be in june

Appointment actually went well I had lost 4lb which is better than nothing so all that worrying for nothing :)

Appointment actually went well I had lost 4lb which is better than nothing so all that worrying for nothing :)

So have they given you a target weight loss before your next appointment or your op date? If they have then now is the time when you need to get serious about preparing for your operation. I know it's really hard but they are definitely getting stricter on this and turning more people away who fail to do their bit pre op. You've done OK up to this point so give yourself a pat on the back and good luck with hitting the target if any, that they set you for your op x

Back