• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Appesat

Spikeyjaycee

There was an article about this in my local paper. Its a pill that tricks the stomach into feeling more full than it is. It was trialled by a mum who dropped 3 dress sizes. She was one of the first people in the UK to try the seaweed derived drug which acts like a gastric balloon by expanding and stimulating triggers in the stomach. Since taking it she has eaten half the usual amount of food in a week and no longer has hunger pangs. Has anyone ever heard of it???

sorry never heard of it but sounds too good to be true. I'd love to be able to pop a pill and get the advantages of weight loss surgery just by doing so :confused:

Nope me either, sounds really good.

if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is

sounds like another money making scam aimed towards the dieter to me, its probably a short term solution, just like many other products on the market.

It will cost you nearly £37.00 per week for the tablets alone.

Is this the same as what they were talking about on the radio last week? They said it was a new diet pill out in April but said it would cost a pound, maybe that was per pill????xx

Is this the same as what they were talking about on the radio last week? They said it was a new diet pill out in April but said it would cost a pound, maybe that was per pill????xx

No that is the half strength xenical/orlistat.

Was that Alli that was on the news too?? I tried that but wasn`t sure about the orange poo`s lol. Got bad stomach cramps on it too xxx

Back