• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Appointment Walsall Manor Friday 17th.

Congrats hun!

Linski said:

Hi Mark, Doctor referred me early May. My first appointment was Aug 4th and so around 4 and half months. I don't know if you are aware but you will need to keep chasing Walsall Manor as the admin is appalling to be honest. Where do you live as if you are Walsall the process is different?
I understand you being nervous and WLS is a hard and drawn out process. Keep in touch with this site as you will get all the support and friendship you need to see you through. I come on here every single day and everyone is so inspirational. We are all in the same boat and have one goal, this site has become like a second family to me.

Linski x

Thanks live in Tipton

Hi Mark, Dr Kendrick was really nice. He really wants to know if you acknowledge the fact you have to change your eating habits in order for the bypass to work. Also that you take responsibility for what you put in your mouth. He had me sussed in about 5 minutes to be honest, I really liked him. Ifound he was very firm with what needs to be done and he understands completely why people over eat.

My advice would be to be totally honest with your answers and he will decide the correct route for you. This will either be a no and he is clear he is not in the business to say no just to make sure we are aware
of what we are asking foir and the future once done. He said I was the first person he had put straight through for a while.I put this down to the fact I had read about and explored the journey of the bypass and I was really truthful with him. Lastly he may ask to see you a couple of times to ensure you are committed. The lady before me had to see hiom again in 3 months and she was not happy but really he knows best.

Good luck and keep in touch.

Linski xxx

Linski said:
Hi Mark, Dr Kendrick was really nice. He really wants to know if you acknowledge the fact you have to change your eating habits in order for the bypass to work. Also that you take responsibility for what you put in your mouth. He had me sussed in about 5 minutes to be honest, I really liked him. Ifound he was very firm with what needs to be done and he understands completely why people over eat.

My advice would be to be totally honest with your answers and he will decide the correct route for you. This will either be a no and he is clear he is not in the business to say no just to make sure we are aware
of what we are asking foir and the future once done. He said I was the first person he had put straight through for a while.I put this down to the fact I had read about and explored the journey of the bypass and I was really truthful with him. Lastly he may ask to see you a couple of times to ensure you are committed. The lady before me had to see hiom again in 3 months and she was not happy but really he knows best.

Good luck and keep in touch.

Linski xxx

Hi linski had my second appointment come today early may fingers crossed thanks again for advice

hi who claim pct funding gp or hospital; can anybody tell don't know why im worrying because havnt even had second appointment yet thanks

Hi Mark, Who are you seeing and when? Regarding funding Walsall will apply for it for you so stop worrying.

Linski xx

well done on getting on the waiting list, feels great don't it :)

Mark if you go to the meeting and support group section there is a group there called the walsall massive, you will get all the help and support you need there, it might be better to post there as thats where all us walsall manor people are :) there is also a local support group which is a fantastic way to meet people and chat about things that only we know the truth about :)

Back