• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

April Bypassers?

Tezza

Hi, did anybody have their op in April? How much have you lost since? I'm just curious to know.

Hi, I had my op on 17th April and I've lost 4 stones so far, it has slowed down so hoping it will pick up again? Only another 4 to go!

Hi, I had my op on 17th April and I've lost 4 stones so far, it has slowed down so hoping it will pick up again? Only another 4 to go!

Thank you Redorlando, where about the same then that's good to know! I'm had mine the 10th and I've lost 4st1lb including the pre-op which was about 12lb. I wish I only had 4 to go but unfortunately its a few more!! Good luck with it and here's hoping it speeds up for us both!

Tezza if it makes you feel better I was an april op - checked my records and I had lost just under 4 stoneby july

Tezza if it makes you feel better I was an april op - checked my records and I had lost just under 4 stoneby july

Hi yvessa, since my post last week I'm become quite happy with my loss I was just curious to see what other April losers had lost. It does me feel better to think what I could be like in 15 months having seen your loss. I've just taken some photos and I'm going to every month now as seeing your's had made me think maybe sometimes it's not coming off on the scales but it cold be coming off in inches. Also there a good reminder of life how it was and something to remind me of how I never want to be again. Thanks yet again you have inspired me x

I had lost some of it preop by the way. About 3.5 stone was preop the rest post op.

I used to be able to see a graph of your weight loss but since downloading the app on to my iPad I can't see it, do you know why?

Back