• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Fluctuation

natashoorrr

For all you scale addicts out there!!

Does anybody have an idea how much their weight fluctuates between the morning and the evening? I'm curious, I stupidly weight myself this evening before dinner and weight more than I have done on previous weigh ins and I'm just wondering how much of a difference you've noticed??

Unfortunately, have been hopping on and off the scales a lot recently. Its normally 2 or 3 lbs, but it can be as much as 5lbs.

My weight can fluctuate upto a kg (2lb) over a day... I'm a bit of a scale hound but I only take notice of them when I weigh myself on a Saturday morning after I've been to the loo (sorry if that is TMI... lol) xx

hahaha beckaboo, I do the same :D I normally give myself a good hour to get it all out my system before weighing :D

I posted the exact same thread a few weeks ago and since then I have been weighing every morning and every night (bit addicted) wish I could stop its depressing when I don't lose but it's always been 2.5 pounds difference

Back