• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Arm lift surgery

Billie.x

Hi everyone.
Sorry I didn't know where to post this and the apps playing up on my phone so I couldn't start a thread in any other section !
Has anyone had this and who with how much ect.
I've been looking online but can't see any prices.
I'm a way off target yet but I would love to get my arms done as they are awful now after 4 stone loss and I need to lose another 6 stone so I imagine they will be even worse !
Any info would be great. Thanks x

I'm having mine did me after Xmas with Dr Plovier at be clinic Belgium, it's around £1800. Think it's 3.5-4.5k here.

I'm having mine did me after Xmas with Dr Plovier at be clinic Belgium, it's around £1800. Think it's 3.5-4.5k here.

Not heard of him before Caroline, what is his rep like ?

Only £1800???? Oh wow maybe i do have s hope to be able to afford the arms done one day then..... Cant believe its such a huge difference in price!

I know a lady that had an arm lift (including lipo) done by Dr Dedoncker She paid £1500.00 earlier on this year and was really pleased with the results.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I know a lady that had an arm lift (including lipo) done by Dr Dedoncker She paid £1500.00 earlier on this year and was really pleased with the results. Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yes I have known people getting plastics with Dr Dedoncker and were very pleased. I am probably going to him fir a face and neck lift via BSS .. I just need to lose the rest of this weight first < lol minor detail :D

The prices for all the procedures are on the Belgium Surgery Services website.

Edit .. It might be worth checking if you can go direct with him. The BSS prices include hotels and taxis. http://www.belgiumsurgeryservices.com/fiche.php?id=16

2nd edit. Yes prices look cheaper direct http://www.mijnplastischchirurg.be/en/prices

Last edited:
Dr Plovier used to be one of the lead plastic surgeons at Beaucare, my Mum had a tummy tuck and facelift with him. He is best known for boobs. He set up his own clinic relatively recently near by BE Clinic. I have a consultation in November x

Dr Plovier used to be one of the lead plastic surgeons at Beaucare, my Mum had a tummy tuck and facelift with him. He is best known for boobs. He set up his own clinic relatively recently near by BE Clinic. I have a consultation in November x

Nothing beats a family recommendation :) Was she happy with her facelift ? Where is the consultation held ?

Yes very, it's Harley street. Consultation is £30 x

Thanks hun. I will definitely keep him in mind :)

I sort of decided that, at my age, from the neck down is normally covered? I do hate my arms for all the reasons most people give but I also hate my bum, tum, thighs, boobs and ankles.. Yes ankles lol Cannot see me going though all those ops. Since my weight loss with my band my face at rest looks miserable.. I have lines from the corner of my mouth to my chin line and I hate it, and jowls and scaggy neck, I look at least 10 years older than I should. Hubby understands why this gets to me and said OK to Face and neck lift. So thats will be it I reckon. :)

Will be following your progress :)

Thanks! I want arms, tummy and boob lift. I think I'm looking around 8k. I have the money but I have just bought a renovation project and having an extension plus the wedding. I would love to have it all done but I think my sense of guilt will put some of it off for a while, my poor fiancé hasn't had anything and I spent about 5k on the revision, 2k on laser eye surgery and now I want another 8k plus the weddings 18k I feel like I am literally pouring our retirement money down the drain!

Wow, these prices are much better than I thought. I was thinking £4-5k in the UK. Am looking at possibly doing this in the new year.

I have thought about surgery in the future but wonder how painful it will be? Maybe not to bad if muscles aren't involved, I have no idea!

Wow thank you everyone for your replies.
Sounds like I will be going abroad as its a fraction of the price.
I hate my arms and when I'm at target weight that's the first thing I will be doing.
Going to save up for it so I haven't got to get finance or anything !
X

I have thought about surgery in the future but wonder how painful it will be? Maybe not to bad if muscles aren't involved, I have no idea!

I have heard that arms are the most painful but don't quote me lol.

Back