• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Arm lift - brachioplasty

tealovingsleever

If anyone has had a brachioplasty and would be willing to share their photos i'd be most grateful. I know I need this done as my arms are terrible but i'm a bit worried about the scarring.

I'd also be interested in how soon post reaching goal you had it done. I'm thinking of doing it at Christmas, i've got 3 stone to go with my WL journey.

thanks

If anyone has had a brachioplasty and would be willing to share their photos i'd be most grateful. I know I need this done as my arms are terrible but i'm a bit worried about the scarring.

I'd also be interested in how soon post reaching goal you had it done. I'm thinking of doing it at Christmas, i've got 3 stone to go with my WL journey.

thanks

I've not been done but know someone who has. Scarring is very minimum but she said it was one of the most painful procedures she's had.
I just can't justify 6000

That's good to hear! I know it's a lot but I refuse to avoid sleeveless tops/dresses for the rest of my life!

I thought like that. Now I just think ******** I've always had wings at least now I've got skinny wings.

Nothing skinny about mine!

Here they are!

Attachments

• image-1563940911.jpg
    image-1563940911.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 594
Oh yes the arm is the top bit. It's the bottom bit I can't be doing with!

My arms are awful already so I know I will want this done when the time comes. A close friend had it done a couple of years ago and now can barely see the scars!!

That's good Mazza. Do yours look like mine?

Nope mine are much worse and haven't had my op yet!! There's a part of the arm where the fat has bulged so to spk as it had no where to go so its really awful. One day I'll be brave enough to take a pic and show you!
My friends were worse than yours tho!

I'm sure yours will look different once you've lost the weight. They go kind of empty. X

Ok made some calls. It's about 5k all in. A bit cheaper with THG than my local private hospital but I've not always heard good things about them. Will probably have a consultation with both September time. :)

Time to get saving!

I know what you mean Victoria about wanting to wear nice sleeveless tops/dresses. Mine are horrendous already only three months in! It's one thing I will have done without doubt and I'm starting saving very soon :) I'm sure it'll be worth the pain. I've a feeling I'll need everything doing but we'll see. I haven't been able to wear short sleeved tops for the past 25 years, and I'd love to again! If I get all this weight off I want to feel confident in my own body as best I can. Do keep us informed how you go when you get your appointments. x

I will do Pooh. Going to make an appointment to see the local chap after payday as I have to pay for the consultation. About 5 mins from my house so very convenient.

Vic- best of luck! After seeing the pic I totally understand you although also have to say have seen much worse but then again if you want to wear sleeveless tops then the only way to feel comfortable is with the op. keep us posted!

Back