• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

another pre op for lower body lift NEW UPDATE FED UP

Janeywanttoloosealot

Well everyone wish me luck tomorrow have to have another pre-op for the lower body lift which the new date they have given me is the 3rd March. I am on tender hooks just incase they cancel me yet i am scared to death to have it. Funny mixed feelings at the moment but am so grateful they are going to do this for me after a 23 and a half stone loss you can imagine how much loose skin i have. Feeling a bit nervous about having to get my bits out again and also just incase i am lacking anything in my blood results to stop the op. Fingers crossed for me mins. janey :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Last edited:
Everything crossed for you here hun, hope it all goes well :D You deserve this surgery and it will make a massive difference to you XX

just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow and omg how fantastic have you done you must be so proud for the new you xx

well done janey...i'm at the manor on the 3rd march...i'll be thinking about you !!!

All the best hope it all goes well.

best of luck Janey, think positive!

Good Luck Janey I hope everything goes well tommorrow and on the 3rd:hug99:
:bestwishes::bestwishes:

I am watching your progress with interest as you are under the same PCT as me and I will probably have the same plastics surgeon when I get my TT

Janey wishing you well and a safe operation and speedy recovery....when you are well recovered and rested would love to hear how you got on I am seeing a plastic surgeon regarding my redundant skin. on 7th march.... I am hoping they will agree to do mine too and get funding from the pct. Janey you have done remarkably well I am sure it has been a big change you have seen on your journey of weight loss, this surgery will be another new chapter for you...best wishes Jude

Thanyou everyone for all your lovely support i don't think i would of acheived what i have done if it was'nt for minimins. I don't post very much but beleive me i am avidly reading the posts with great interest and wish everybody lots of love and hugs both for your bad times and good times. The pre-op went very well and the nurses are keeping their fingers crossed that i actually get on the table this time. I feel much more relaxed and ready. I am hoping my white cells are ok as they were just a smidgin on the lower side. will keep you all posted and keep on posting Janey:p:D;)

Good luck Janey you soooooooooooo deserve this! I'd be scared to but just think of the results and just in time for summer! Thinking of you xxx

Fantastic weight loss, you so deserve this surgery, hope everything went well for you XX

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Well true to form i have been cancelled yet again. This time because my blood tests are abnormal and they want the doctor to order another blood test. they said not to worry about it as it was probably because i had a cold infection 2 weeks ago and its still in my system anyway the anethatist wants it investigated so i have to go back to my doctor. I am well and truly peed off now
janey :(:(

Oh noooooooo! You poor thing, no wonder you are gutted Id feel exactly the same (HUGS) I hope its sorted out soon for you and you can get on with having your surgery XX

Back