• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Arm lift - brachioplasty

Also very interested in this I have a consult for all my extra skin in July, but arms and legs fingers crossed will be the first to be done, will see how I get on.

How long to people normally wait to start removing the skin?

No idea but I'm just wanting to get to ten stone then getting my arms done. Planning it for Xmas so I don't have to use as much leave.

I also want tummy, legs and boobs done eventually but they can wait as they are usually covered up!

What about you? Are you at goal?

Out if everything I would love my thighs done but i have seen the scars!

Yes mine are awful too. No firmness just wobbly!

No idea but I'm just wanting to get to ten stone then getting my arms done. Planning it for Xmas so I don't have to use as much leave.

I also want tummy, legs and boobs done eventually but they can wait as they are usually covered up!

What about you? Are you at goal?

Yes been a stone under my original goal for 4 months now, don't want to rush anything plus still saving, my appointment is the 23rd July to discuss all the procedures and take pictures:confused :confused::confused:

How exciting. Congrats for getting to goal.

Hi Victoria - when I went for my initial consultation for a TT at my local hospital, the assessment nurse had had her arms done about 12 months before. I wouldn't even have noticed if she hadn't pointed out the scars. Very neat and tidy. She let me feel the scarring and although it was a little bit raised, it really wasn't bad at all.

Incidentally even though she is an NHS nurse and was having to use gaffer tape to bind them up as they were hitting patients in the face when she was leaning over them in bed, she still had to fund the operation privately. From what she told me I would imagine hers were hanging down like yours. Her results were really good.

Ooh that sounds really positive Sue!

I'm beginning to think this procedure will be the only one I will consider. My upper arms are awful. I'm a size 20 top now, but no one had told my arms that! I have to pull the skin into the sleeves. I also have one arm much worse than the other, it hangs in three parts - I kid you not.

Hi. I still have a way to go, would like yo get to 11 stone do another 4 stone. But I don't think I could go through with the surgery.
There are some lovely cardigans about and I will have to be ok with that. The top of my legs is my worst part but an easily be hidden. Good luck for your surgeries, you are braver than I am!!

We are all different. I just know at 35 I'm not ready to resign myself to cardigans and boleros forever. Especially on holiday in the heat!

We are all different. I just know at 35 I'm not ready to resign myself to cardigans and boleros forever. Especially on holiday in the heat!

Totally agree with you hun. I'm 25 and after I've lost the weight I am not wearing a cardigan or a coat when it's hot again! x

I really dont want to have another op. I mostly think its not worth the risk. I will never consider a TT or thigh lift, I'm happy to live with saggy skin providing it causes no pain. My hope is that my arms shrink and the skin gets wrinkly. But at present they are uncomfortable because they are empty in places and globular in others. It would be nice not to feel self conscious about them, but its not my priority.

I told some children in the swimming pool the other week I could fly, when they asked me about them.

Back