• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

arms post op!

k4rid4

ive got this thing about my arms,,, iv come to terms that i will have excess skin, because most people do but have this obsession about the top of my arms turning into major flapping bingo wings... over the past 2 years my arms have got quite chubby at the top, and well id just like to hear from people about there experiences with skin and especially there arms, how they were before and how they have turned out post op..
I want to be able to wear nice tops after surgery and wonder if my upper arms will ever see the light of day! :sigh:

I wad told there are many factors to consider 1. Is age. 2 is how Long you have been overweigh. 3. How overweight and how Long 4. Genetics. So really its the luck of the draw hune I know mine will be really bad as when I lost weight before they were awful so will have to save up for plastic surgery!

I am 5 stone down with 7 stone to go. I can already see mine will be awful!

Oh no dn't get me on that subject agin LOL bingo wings I've got the bl@@dy 'full house' at the tops of my arms. I'm scared if there's a high wind I 'll take off!
I've been religious with my exercising, rubbing in bio oil ( skin like a baby's bum) & even invested in a slendertone kit. Nothing is working. Urrrrrgh! Guess I jut have to cover up the tops of my arms. Till ret of body not as bad as original melted wax candle effect. Tummy & legs looking OK. Boobs well no hope coz pretty bad pre op. but 8 1/2 stones later & loads of fab clothes, no Bach pain & I can run - what have I got to complain about?? Good luck.

Back not Bach!?! I actually like classical music LOL

I've been doing some resistance exercises with a theraband, in the hope that mine won't be really flabby. But in all honesty, I think I'm going to be fighting a losing battle !

yes I have bingo wings I have done lots of arm exercises and yes the top parts when flexed have muscle definition it is the underside that hangs down and looks awful, I ten dto wear a little shrug cardy with most very short sleeved tops. xx

shrugs r nowt new for me lol. last time i dropped about 4stone i was in them all the time. i like the look of them arm things. iv got something simular, long sleeves for when ur wearing short sleeve tops. bought them from an islamic shop though. lol but they tend to slide down

My arms have issues, but I don't care either, I'll wear short sleeves from now on, not a problem and I can't see me having plastic surgery,

Mine have been awful for almost 20 years so I do know when Im nearer to my goal that will be the first surgery b4 the breast lift and tumnmy tuck. Right now half of it is firmish muscle and the other half is hanging skin. Definitely something I'm paranoid about.

Back