• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

arrivals lounge, l&ders

into main reception. walk along the corridor to the left of the main reception. Walk outside, cross the road, into the surgical block, and I think its 1st or 2nd floor. out of the lift, turn right.

Gx

When you've been previously, did you go for a blood test? Cause the arrivals lounge is second floor in that building. That where i was yesterday!
Also bloomin found out that Mr Jain isn't doing my surgery like it said on letter, he's on bloody holiday. So i now have no idea who my surgeon is.
How you doing/feeling? Pre op assesment is really nothing to worry about, just incase you might be stressing a bit

xxx

When you've been previously, did you go for a blood test? Cause the arrivals lounge is second floor in that building. That where i was yesterday!
Also bloomin found out that Mr Jain isn't doing my surgery like it said on letter, he's on bloody holiday. So i now have no idea who my surgeon is.
How you doing/feeling? Pre op assesment is really nothing to worry about, just incase you might be stressing a bit

xxx

they're all good at their job there ;)

they're all good at their job there ;)

I know, but i had put a name to a face as i had met Mr Jain. I'm not worried about who does it, i would just like to have been informed by the hospital of the change. Part of me would like to know the name of the man i'm gonna have seeing all me insides!!! lol

thanks gary and danielle. x

yes i do remember going up in the lift and i think there is a small w h smith, downstairs. im on my own on monday and hate getting lost.

Back