• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

L&Ders was you glues or stitched??

lisa x

is very happy!
Hi..I just read another thread regarding getting wounds wet after surgery....

Could you L&Ders tell me ...
Was your cuts glued or did you have stitches.???

If you was glued did any of you have problems??

I cant answer you today but I will let you know tomorrow lol x

mine were glued and didn't have any dressings on and I was fine no probs what so ever

thanks Sue...

no dressings!!! I would have thought something would go on it to prevent infection???

Thanks Debbie....I hope it all goes ok for you hun x x

I hope its glue as I am sure if must heal quicker without having more holes from the staples!

Thanks Lisa I hope its all ok too I am getting really worried now!!

yep no dressings left to heal in the open, just watch your bra rubbing on the middle one. I put a bit of tissue in between when I wore a bra

mine were also glued and had no dressing. but then my cut in the middle of my bust went a bit funny and kept rubbing, so they put a dressing on it but after a couple of days it settled down.

Ah thats good Tracy I see we have the same surgeon so hopefully I will be glued too

thanks for you replies ladies...
at least now I know what to expect....
I had stitches with my c sections and they pulled and a couple got infected..I am hoping that being glued it will heal better(I am very poor at healing!)
xx

I had glue thankfully, I dont like the look of staples! I was also lucky enough that I didnt need a drain

yep no dressings left to heal in the open, just watch your bra rubbing on the middle one. I put a bit of tissue in between when I wore a bra

I am not sure if I was glued or stitched inside? I didn't have to have any stitches removed and my 9inch scar was left undressed (I had open surgery)

It healed really well though:D

I found that when I used a nice padded sanitary pad wrapped around the middle of my bra, it eased any discomfort and rubbing for the first couple of weeks

Jay

I was glued and didnt have any real problems, x

Back