• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Same old same old... NFW???

chivasgirl

As in Normal For Walsall???

Thought I'd just ring arrivals to check if there was any news, even though Ward 11 had said they would phone me, and they said there are no beds and to come in at 7am. I asked if there would be beds then and she said she couldn't guarantee it. Super duper. I explained that we have a long drive so is it worth phoning beforehand, she said no, the bed manager doesn't start until 7.30 so still won't know.

How do they run like this?? They didn't even tell me if I should not have anything to eat tonight!!!!!

hi chivas that sounds disgraceful!!! sending you lots of luck and if all else fails send your hubby in early to chuck someone out of your bed !!!!! xxheather

so sorry you are being messed about they sound very unorganised
I know beds get clogged up with unexpected happenings but they could at least be a bit more helpful and pleasant Hope it all goes well

Jay xx

Good luck Lorna. Fingers crossed. Zxx

I am really sorry Lorna, however they may still call you in later this eveing it happened to Red she was told the same no beds and to come in for 7 on the wednesday morning, we had just met up for a game of bingo when she had a call to say that unless she went in there and then she would lose her bed. Keep yourself occupied and don't stray to far from your phone. i know its easier said than done will keep everything crossed for you. x

Fingers crossed for you :)

The ward itself phoned at 3pm, and they were much more friendly, said to go in at 7-7.30am, and not to eat or drink after midnight. Just having my penultimate yoghurt and latte!

When all's said and done, if they postpone, then they do, nothing I can do about that, so will just keep fingers crossed that it all goes ahead tomorrow! Otherwise Grand Prix here we come! Just wonder how long I'm expected to hang around waiting because it will take hubby about 2 hours to get home in morning rush hour (I am presuming he won't be able to stay at that time of day), then probably 1.5 hrs to get back, so he could be home for 30 mins then come back again!!!!! Oh well, got my nintendo and some trashy mags, I'll be alright.

Where do they make you wait if you don't have a bed???!!!

Last edited:
I hope they have a bed for you and it is all done for you tomorrow.

fingers crossed for tomorrow hun xx

Back