• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

As requested :)

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
A before and after pic :)

Attachments

• before and after.jpg
    before and after.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 2,655
WOW!!! What an amazing difference. You look FAB, well done. Thanks for posting. Helps people like me realise what's to come! Xxx

you look great :) well done. Seeing these photos helps me to try and get my head to catch up with my weight loss. I bought a dress today, in a size I thought would fit me for when I go on holiday in the summer . . .its already a bit big LOL

you look great :) well done. Seeing these photos helps me to try and get my head to catch up with my weight loss. I bought a dress today, in a size I thought would fit me for when I go on holiday in the summer . . .its already a bit big LOL
im the same, i tried on a top the other day that i was saving till it fitted, i still thought it was too small but tried it on anyway, it was massive lol.
Thank you :) xxx

Last edited:
WOW!!! What an amazing difference. You look FAB, well done. Thanks for posting. Helps people like me realise what's to come! Xxx
Thank you, and i wish you all the luck in the world :) xxx

Wow! You look great!

Lovely photos Caren, although your pre op dance will always be my favourite!!
Well done, you look great. Having shared some of the rocky path to surgery with you makes your success story all the more special.
I'm not around much, but do keep my eye on a few of you from time to time! Anything I've missed? (who has his arm round you for starters!)

Just thinking back to your fab videos when you were at the hospital just before and after your op caren. A totally new woman now ... Well done you !! Xxxx

Well hello you!!, I don't comment often as the site seems so much bigger now. But hey girl you look absolutely fab!!

Well done...all that waiting ....and now look. Congratulations X

What a transformation - and you still have a fab smile! Well done.

Incredible Caren, you skinny so and so! Looking amazing :) x

Caren: you deserve everything. I remember how hard it was for you to get funding and how long you waited till you got it. And look at you girl! You've lost 106% of your excess weight and you look amazing! Are you at goal now or do you want to lose any more?

Beautiful before. Beautiful now.

Well done Mrs Inspiration. Now go get a man.....and no excuses xxx

You look totally fab, Caren !!

Now I know I have some catching up to do -- but thanks for the inspiration. :) :)

Lovely photos Caren, although your pre op dance will always be my favourite!!
Well done, you look great. Having shared some of the rocky path to surgery with you makes your success story all the more special.
I'm not around much, but do keep my eye on a few of you from time to time! Anything I've missed? (who has his arm round you for starters!)
his name is Stuart :) x

Caren: you deserve everything. I remember how hard it was for you to get funding and how long you waited till you got it. And look at you girl! You've lost 106% of your excess weight and you look amazing! Are you at goal now or do you want to lose any more?
i'm done now Ruthie, i'm a size 10 and that will do fine :) xxx

Beautiful before. Beautiful now.

Well done Mrs Inspiration. Now go get a man.....and no excuses xxx
Yvessa is right, i have one lol he doesn't care about my excess skin, my cpap or anything :) xxx

Back