• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before & after pics 6months post op Gastric sleeve

cathykats

Hey Guys N Dolls some of you asked for a before n after pic so here it is!
I've lost 82lbs so far! :)

Attachments

• b4 n atfa.jpg
    b4 n atfa.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 90,838
cathykats said:
Hey Guys N Dolls some of you asked for a before n after pic so here it is!
I've lost 82lbs so far! :)

Wow you look amazing Hun , 82 lbs is great , hope all is well now . Xx
I lost 70lbs including pre op of 17 lbs I am 15 weeks post op I hope I do as well x

Thanks hunny! I'm doing much better now thanks....And you are doing fab!!! I can see a difference in your pic too! Keep it up girl :) xxxx

cathykats said:
Thanks hunny! I'm doing much better now thanks....And you are doing fab!!! I can see a difference in your pic too! Keep it up girl :) xxxx

Thanks Hun and glad to hear your better now , :)

well u look gorgeous hunni u should be very proud of ur self x

you look fab. a great incentive for anyone thinking about getting surgery! xx

Aw Thanks everyone! It means a lot. I'm always in the gym nowadays an hoping that next year I can do the 10k race for life :) xxx

Wow! Looking fab - well done you x

Amazing!!! You look so great. Look at that suit! Very inspirational :D

x

So I've just been going through my paper work from the hospital and Mr Jenkins my consultant stated in his letter to my GP that I can expect to get down to 70 to 75 Kg within a year of surgery but guess what guys.....I'm already at 76.6Kg and I'm only 6months post op next week! I'm hoping to get down to 60 to 65Kg :) xxx Thanks for your lovely messages guys !! :) xxxx

CathyKats, AMAZING! You're a great inspiration! You look fantastic. Well done for exceeding the Profs and doing your target in half the time! Awesome x

Sherr nice one! Well done you too, amazing work, I look forward to being able to say the same thing one day! :) ?

Looking great Cathy!!! Xxx

Back