• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before & after pics 6months post op Gastric sleeve

Thank you! :) I still feel like I need to tone up my tummy...I hate the way it looks :( I think I'm going to buy a Hola hoop, A gym ball & And that Ab circle pro to do at home on my days off from the gym xxx

Thanks for posting the pics Cathy. You look the bees knees and should be very proud of yourself!

wow what an inspiration, i can't wait till im at the same stage as you xxx

Hi Cathy! I think you are looking fab - thanks so much for sharing your pics. I got sleeved about 10 days after you and our stats are very similar. I too am aiming for about 61 kg, and can't believe I have just 2 stone to go to reach it - my weightless is slow but steady at about 1 lb per week now, but even so I should meet my target by my surgiversary.

Thanks again,
Crackers x

Sleevers, whats your daily meal intake now? Can you drink wine? How do you manage meals out? Hope you can answer! Thanks

Hi Cathy! I think you are looking fab - thanks so much for sharing your pics. I got sleeved about 10 days after you and our stats are very similar. I too am aiming for about 61 kg, and can't believe I have just 2 stone to go to reach it - my weightless is slow but steady at about 1 lb per week now, but even so I should meet my target by my surgiversary.

Thanks again,
Crackers x

Heya Crackers :) My weightloss is slow too about 1/2-1lb a weeks now . I have 22lbs to go but my tummy is looking horrible :( but I couldn't be happier with the weight I've lost already :) xx I'm sure you will get to target by surgiversary :)

Sleevers, whats your daily meal intake now? Can you drink wine? How do you manage meals out? Hope you can answer! Thanks

I eat 1 egg & 1 bacon for breakfast
Chicken for lunch (Breast no skin) for lunch
I can eat all meats fish rice pasta potato but in a small portion for dinner
Snack fruit or 2 rich tea biscuits x
I don't drink but I'm sure you could have a glass of wine :)
hope this has helped hun xxxxx

Great thanks, I am not a big drinker but its nice to know a vino will still be on the cards!

BLOOMIN ECK!!!!!!!

Good grief woman how fantastic do you look?

Your weight loss so far is remarkable and you should be immensely proud of yourself. Great job what a hero xxx

Back