• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

At last, I have a date!!

mariew

I had a letter today telling me my bypass will be done on Saturday 19th November!! Woohoo, finally after two very long years I'm going to be a loser.
It's my 46th birthday tomorrow and I can't think of anything I would prefer as a present! We have our 7 kids and their boyfriends/girlfriends over for dinner tomorrow and my hubby is taking me to my favourite italian restaurant on Friday for a meal, then starting my pre op diet for 2 weeks on Saturday.
:D :D :D :D :D

Wow excellent news, Mariew ... so pleased for you, sweetheart ... Happy Birthday for tomorrow, have a lovely day (7 kids :eek::eek:) lol xxx :D:D

:)Great news:)
Enjoy your pre,pre-op mealsx

yay! excited for you mariew, im thinking of mine as a joint bday/ xmas pressie too with my bday being 16th nov then op on 8th dec :)

think my work mates are starting to get annoyed with how excited and happy i am, not tht im rubbing in il be off all ova xmas hehe :)

Great news well dun Hun n good luck ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

oh marie im so happy for you, and what timing!!!! hahaha perfect, good luck mate :) xxx

You couldn't have timed that better if you had tried ! Great news hunni xx

That's excellent news! You must be thrilled x

:party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038:
:party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038: :party0038::party0038: :party0038:

Woo Hoo !! fantastic news Louise. I'm on the 23rd so we can compare notes.xxx

So pleased for you, congratulations, Karen x

Thank you everyone, I had a great birthday as well as the worlds best ever birthday present!!! Now it's time to get down to business, just having my last 2 slices of toast before I wake up tomorrow and start my pre op diet!!! How lucky am i? lol
Marie

Thank you everyone, I had a great birthday as well as the worlds best ever birthday present!!! Now it's time to get down to business, just having my last 2 slices of toast before I wake up tomorrow and start my pre op diet!!! How lucky am i? lol
Marie
very :) good luck mate :) xxx

Back