• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i got my date whoooo hoooooo

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
well i had my meeting yesterday at the spire manchester with MR LI and i have lost a further 6lbs wooo :D and we was talking and he said the bypass is more better for me as i want to lose over 8stone, and then he askes me when do i want it done? (my bf laughed and said he felt like i was bookin a dentist appointment, at which me li had a giggle as well:rolleyes:)

i sed middle of november just to give work enough notice and he said 19th nov ok? i said YES. :eek: still in shock :D

was quite shocked as its so close but feels so far away at the same time.

just a quick thank u to stephack, as mr li is so friendly and really easy to get along with and quite a cutie lol.

thank u everyone for ur support and cant wait to become a loser!! xxxx

so glad you have your date, know what you mean about the shock, I was the same Tuesday when I got my date for seventh december, OMG..............even though its what you want it is still a knee trembler lol

Jay xx

its just makes it that much realler havin a date. (not even sure if realler is a word lol) xx

Great news, i'm glad they seem to be speeding things up in some areas;)

Congrats! That is so fantastic. Not long now.

Wow that is fantastic news. Not long to wait at all.

So, do you have a last supper planned, and what day do you have to start your pre-op diet?

i start my pre op this thursday comin which i think is the 5th nov, i cant wait.

as for my last supper i dont know might have to be chicken tikka on nan bread ohhh i love that lol, my dad is takin me and my fella out for a chinese as my last meal out for sometime lol xx

Im glad you got a really quick date, it really does help and Im glad you like Mr Li, he is very friendly.
So excited for you xxx
Steph xx

Back