• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i got my date whoooo hoooooo

Congratulations on getting your date. It will be here before you know it and you will be claiming your place on the losers bench.

Lorna xxx

Last edited:
awwwwwwww congrats huni im the same lol im startin pre op diet today instead of tomoz so far so gud lol but im not through the day yet lol cant wait to swap op stories wid ya lin.x

wat pre op diet r u doing? mines pretty good am happywith it, i get food lol, i have posted it on here in another post? were r u havin ur op xx

hiya hun it wont let me accept you as a friend so i will send you a request and you accept me ok that is if i can find how to do it in the first place lol

hiya hun ive done it lol ive excepted ya hehe erm im on the food pre op to hun and im havin surgery at the murrayfield hosp on the wirral in liverpool where are you havin yours hun?

cool bet ya cant wait eh your getin your op the day i hopefully come out lol wierd hehe well just incase i cant say it the day b4 ur op i will say it now i hope all goes well and i wish you happy healing lv lin.x

thank u very much huni, r u gettin nervous now? im tryin to figure out what kinda stuff i need to take with me in my lil hospital bag lol x

no im not nervous today i was yesterday but not today lol well im takin toiletries obviously lol a nightie a pair of pjs dressing gown slippers phone my ds laptop chargers puzzle book pen make up gotta look gud for visitors lol face cream lipsaver sugerfree mints breath freshner my fleece blanket incase i get cold lol suger free ribena hand and face wipes and thats about it i think oh and clothes to come home in my velour tracky hope this helps

Back