• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have had such a lovely day!

Dell

I've had a Christmas lunch out with my girlfriends. They all had a 4 course set menu but the restaurant let me just have a salmon main course. I had some new, smaller clothes on and for once, felt really good. I've noticed a difference in how my clothes are fitting with this last half stone I've lost :)

So many people have commented on my weight loss, hair, how good I look and for the first time in my life it feels nice! I normally hate drawing attention to myself, walk around looking down etc, but I need to stop and hold my head high!

It feels great, its an absolute revelation to me to get compliments and I can't wait for the next 4 stone to come off now :) More importantly, I *feel*great too!

Fantastic Dell, glad you have enjoyed yourself and had a great time..... lovely to hear... love and hugs precious xxx

Oh Dell I am so pleased for you it is such a lovely feeling I have to agree.

Good luck with your next 4 stone.xxx

Fantastic post Dell :D Im so pleased you had a lovely day and Im sure you will be having loads more lovely days from now on, and you deserve them too :D XX

Ahh thanks so much :) its carried on today, it was the school Christmas fair and I lost count of the people who stopped me to comment, a few saying they'd had to do double takes to check it was me :D

I can't believe how wonderful.it can make you feel to receive a compliment. I've had so so many negative things said about me and to me, by complete strangers, over the years,.Im more used to coming home in tears, not walking on air :)

Bless you Dell and keep soaking up those compliments and going up (but down on the scales)... very well done... Love and hugs Angel xxx

It just shows how shallow people can be, they are only recognising how lovely you are as the pounds drop off, whereas we knew all along what a diamond you are :D XX

:)Great days indeed Dell:)

It just shows how shallow people can be, they are only recognising how lovely you are as the pounds drop off, whereas we knew all along what a diamond you are :D XX

You know that did cross my.mind!! Esp one particularly po-faced mum that deigned to speak to me ;) I'm on too much of a high to care!

Back