• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

At last! Snagglepuss reveals!

snagglepuss

No regrets!!
Before and after pics:

Unfortunately I have had to remove my photos :-( but thanks for all your kind comments. X

Last edited:
Well done, Snagglepuss !!

Well done you love your hair the colour/cut in the first pic though!

Congrats, you're looking fab! And very happy too :)
Em xxxx

Great going you can really see the difference in your face & collarbones. Great going.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks for all your lovely comments, I don't see it in the mirror day by day, but I'm shocked when I see pics of myself and realise how much I've lost so far! Chin appearing, hopefully cheekbones to follow soon! I'm only a couple of years off being 50 so i intend to work hard and get to the big 50 with a little bum!!

Hurrah for saying I dont look anywhere near 50!

Boo for still not managing to turn my photos round!! Does anyone know how to do it, before I burst a blood vessel with frustration?!

All your photos are the right way when I click on them, just the wrong way in the little thumb nails on your post.

I just cracked it - I'm a technical genius!! (as if!)

More pics to come soon, I've taken a couple of full body ones but I'm currently searching for some 'fat' ones, which is quite difficult as I hated having my photo taken!! As soon as I can find something to compare them to, I will post my latest pics.

I bought a top in River Island today, and a dress in H&M - I will NEVER walk through the doors of Evans again as long as I live!!

Me neither - coz we don't have too! Tra La laaaa.

Pooh twinkle, new profile pic - you're looking brilliant too!! Well done x x

Sorry, didn't mean Pooh! Meant Oooh!

Back