• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after

Well done, amazing transformation :)

You look lovely in both photos. Well done hunni hope you're very proud of yourself xx

increadible loss, well done! you looked beautiful on your wedding day but the after pic is an amazing difference (and you kept your chest!!!) jealous!

Well done, youn look fantastic, Karen x

You look absolutely fantastic, well done on your weight loss and thank you for posting your pictures as it give us newbies incentive to carry on xx

suzz69uk said:
increadible loss, well done! you looked beautiful on your wedding day but the after pic is an amazing difference (and you kept your chest!!!) jealous!

Lol yeah my chest is still there (just sits a lot lower these days lol) next step nip tuck and a crane for uplift ;-)

I'm gobsmacked at those photos. Definitely the best I've seen so far on this site. As everyone has said though, you looked beautiful on the before photo too. But omg! Well done!

This is going to sound daft, but i forgot you once looked like that, i've got so used to how you look now ! I haven't looked at my old photos of us for ages, so i'm gonna go dig out the magaluf pictures ! You've done fab - i've got a lot of catching up to do x x

BL***Y H*** you look WOW

You look fab Hun x

Tracy you look so fab, well done to you xxx

jaynefrances said:
This is going to sound daft, but i forgot you once looked like that, i've got so used to how you look now ! I haven't looked at my old photos of us for ages, so i'm gonna go dig out the magaluf pictures ! You've done fab - i've got a lot of catching up to do x x

Ah thanks Jayne, you look fantastic too!! If someone had said three years again that I would be in a size 12 now, I would have thought they were delusional :)
Just shows how important these ops are for so many people and what a difference they can make to our lives x
Ps dig out them pic and we can make a night of looking though them and remembering how naughty we were lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you to everyone for your lovely messages, it's so very nice to hear
I will never get sick of reading such fabulous praise lol
I'm gonna keep coming back and reading this every time my mood is low :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back