• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after

boots

Century Club
Here are my before and after photo's I wasn't actually at my heaviest on my wedding day but, nearly all photos after that point were destroyed lol
The after photo is about 2 years after bypass

Attachments

• image-1608395635.jpg
    image-1608395635.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,443
  • image-3213839318.jpg
    image-3213839318.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 725
Tracy!! Incredible transformation !! You look awesome x

Wow, what a difference!!

Last edited:
OMG......They are amazing pics and you look FABULOUS. You must feel a million dollars. Well done.

I've said this many times before. You look gorgeous in both pictures, but you ooze confidence and happiness in your second picture. Well done you look amazing xx

Just wanted to say you look absolutely amazing and in your before picture you were still incredibly pretty. Well done you, what an inspiration if there ever was one. x

OMG, now THAT is what you call inspirational.

I have to say you looked absolutely beautiful on your wedding day - your hubby is a lucky fella, but your after pics... wow wow wow.

Well done x

Nope, sorry, no way I'm having it that that is even the same person. I've seen some stunning transformations in my time but chuff me that is remarkable lady well done you xxx

You look gorgeous on ur wedding day but hey u look stunning now!!! Two gorgeous pics and sooo inspirational well done t u xxx

You look amazing. In BOTH pictures. Lovely and slim in your second pic, but amazing in both!! Gorgeous.
Lynne x

Back