• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

At Last..........

Jos

Got some fabulous news today. My funding has been granted. Im over the moon. Im now on the waiting list but they have said it will be in the next 12-18 weeks. Eeeekkk:bliss:

woohoo jos, thats amazing! good luck :) xxx

Thank you. Im so excited & nervous all at the same time! How you getting on with it all?

Thank you. Im so excited & nervous all at the same time! How you getting on with it all?
slow honey, slow lol xxx

Very exciting indeed. Although my consultant is Mr Reddy I really want George Vasilikostas to do the surgery. He was great when I had a consultation with him not long ago.

Good news, Jos. Once funding is approved it all starts to move a bit faster! Good luck!

Im on the waiting list. I was through on the 'old' system of having all the consultations, dietition etc first & then they applied for funding. Just the wait for a spot in theatre now!

Wonderful news xx

Jos said:
Got some fabulous news today. My funding has been granted. Im over the moon. Im now on the waiting list but they have said it will be in the next 12-18 weeks. Eeeekkk:bliss:

Oh wow that's brilliant! Woo hoo! And not too long to wait :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Great news congrats hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congratulations xx

Great news

Happy for you Jos. hope it goes past quickly for you

Happy days!! Woohoo!

thats great news Jos x

great news...you must be well chuffed!!

Back