• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Avatars are those little pictures next to your post!

sophia-jo

Guys, I'm not having any luck whatsoever with my signature.
I have the code that I need but the message I get back is that it's an invalid file....?? I have used the website that loads of other guys have used to create their signature, any idea why mine won't work??

This is the code that I have:

It looks ok to me, but maybe you can spot something??
Last chance I guess, I'll have to have a boring one if not.....spitting my dummy out now:mad: :D

sophia-jo

well, as you can see .... my sig. is there, totally made up but totally bemused???? must have taken me all night, I didnt do anything different, well, I can sleep soundly tonight now I know it's there :D

someone is taking the mick..... it's gone again!

The only reason it is showing in my previous post is that I pasted the bb code in....... so.. how do I get it to go in my sig. box???? xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Ive stuck it in your signature for you :)

If you go to usercp(top blue bar on the right)->edit signature-> you should see your glitterkiss is in there and you can add other things into the signature like weight loss tickers or whatever. :)

Pierce

sophia-jo

firstly Pierce, thank you so much for adding my gorgeous glitter kiss to my sig x ... secondly, I spotted your sticky about adding a weight loss tracker and I went and created one but..wait for it.... I can't add the bloomin thing in my sig, what am I doing wrong?? and thirdly, why the heck are you still in work?? Don't ya ever get time off for good behaviour?? :D

sophia-jo

yep, i pasted it and the message was the same...
INVALID FILE :(

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
You dont need to insert anything for Option1 and Option2 in the boxes below the signature.

Just click "save signature" :)

sophia-jo

pierce, x x x you're a star x x x x

thanks for all your help buddy x

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
ok i' just looking up that site now with the free avators

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kellybelly,

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts to become a member of the NLP Private Forum. Subject to availability as there is a waiting list.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/787-mini-s-guided-tour-minimins-website.html

Love Mini xxx

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
my post didnt show :(

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
lol oh it did sorry,,thanks mini

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
im just checking to see if mine is working lol

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
yey,,and it told me it faiked,,lol cool

jacqu79

I've got 20 posts now and still can't fix my avatar!:(

jacqu79

whoops got it now!:eek:

Guenevere

Hi,
I was trying to add a photo to my avatar, and it appeared in the box above fine, but then when I clicked save changes, it said that the file upload failed.

I resized it as it was have originally been too big. The new properties are 65 x 87 pixels and 1.97 KB which are well within the allowed, what am I doing wrong?

I attached it to this thread and it would be really great if someone could either add it for me, or tell me where I'm going wrong.

Thanks

P.S. Can you change the order of the photos in your album??

Attachments

• actual.jpg
    actual.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 37

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
1) Go to the menu at the top of this page, click on the User CP

2) Go to edit avatars and click.

3) Click on use custom avatars

4) Browse your files to find the picture you want to use

5) Click on save changes